UnspeakableDogness is a simple, yellow wordpress theme with a fake 3D paper effect. Here are some features:
- Lightweight (all graphics are just 44 KB)
- 2 columns layout
- Widget ready
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2 Valid
- Tested with Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 3+, Safari 3+
The name “UnspeakableDogness” was created by Maura Gancitano.
CSS, XHTML and design are released under GPL.
XHTML is created starting from Kubrick theme (v1.5), designed and built by Michael Heilemann.
1.6.1 – 2009-09-21
Bug fix: centered images now are displayed properly.
1.6 – 2009-03-14
- Added support for paginated pages.
- Added a workaround for an Explorer 6 bug (not applying overflow to pre tagged content wider than post width).
- Tags for this theme comply with recent WP guidelines.
- Removed an unused image from images folder.
- Author and theme URLs now link to http://www.behindtherabbit.com/.
1.5 – 2008-11-12
- CSS improvements (post headings, cite, pre, legend, table headers and cells).
- 404 page added.
1.4 – 2008-08-30
Minor code and css optimization; single.php and page.php added.
1.3 – 2008-08-02
Duplicated link fixed to comply with WordPress.org directives. Unspeakabledogness is now hosted on WordPress.org theme’s page.
1.2 – 2008-07-30
Broken link to theme’s home page fixed.
1.1 – 2008-24-07
Update to better comply with WordPress version 2.6.
1.0 – 2007-10-18
First public version.